ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS, AB (hereinafter referred to as ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS or the Company) is responsible for the protection of your personal data and therefore seeks to ensure your rights at the level of processing of personal data by all means. Data subjects are the users of our production, partners, and other people, trusting us their personal information and we are responsible for working every day to justify their trust.
- Defines the Company’s commitment and responsibility in protecting and respecting the individual’s privacy;
- Explains how the Company collects, uses, and protects (process) personal data;
- Informs data subjects about how their personal data is processed and what rights each data subject has.
Processing personal data of data subjects, we observe the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania and other directly applicable legal acts regulating the protection of personal data, as well as instructions from the competent authorities.
How do we collect personal data?
We collect the following data, which
- you provide, for example, when you contact or have legal relations with our Company, for example, you purchase products or services, subscribe to newsletters, participate in marketing events / games, organized by the Company, or contact us for product quality, or request to provide information;
- are generated when you use our online web site, accounts on social networks;
- we receive from other sources, such as: other service providers or publicly available registers.
You do not have to submit any personal data to ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS, so if you decide not to do so, it may be that we will not be able to sell you products and / or services.
What your personal data are collected?
We collect data belonging to the following categories:
- Basic information, such as: name, surname, personal identity number, date of birth, address, data from personal identification document, contact details;
- Data, related to the provision of products and / or services, such as: details of the ordering of production, billing, payment details, information about consent and disagreement with regard to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes and the provision to third parties, contact details and related records;
- Other data on the use of services, such as: cookie data collection and similar technologies related to browsing the Internet, etc.;
- Image data captured by our video surveillance equipment when visiting our Company’s territory and / or premises to ensure the security of personnel, guests and premises;
- telephone call records, when you call to ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS quality line;
- other data that are collected with your consent and which are defined in detail at the moment when your consent is requested.
How we use your personal data?
ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS collects and continues to process your personal data only on the legal basis defined by legal acts regulating personal data protection in order to conclude and / or execute an agreement with you, with your consent, when processing personal data, ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS obliges the relevant legislation and personal data it is necessary to handle the legitimate interest of ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS (only if the interests of the data subject are not more important).
ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Conclusion and execution of sales/purchase contracts, conclusion of provision of services contracts; accounting of clients and settlements under concluded contracts; protection of the creditor’s interests and prevention of material losses; recovery of customer debts. We process personal data necessary to ensure the proper provision of services to our clients in order to properly identify personal data, receive and execute orders, execute customer service, detect and eliminate various failures and incidents, issue invoices for equipment and / or services, perform credit control, debt collection, complaint handling, etc.
- Direct Marketing. We handle personalized data for direct marketing purposes.
- Ensuring the safety of personnel, guests, and other persons who get into video surveillance, as well as protection of property (video surveillance). We process image data of our staff and customers as well as other people in the video surveillance area to ensure their security and the security of their property.
- Conclusion of contracts and their execution; production quality assurance; protection and defense of the Company’s rights and legitimate interests; gathering evidence (by entering a quality line telephone conversation). We process your telephone conversations when you call the ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS quality line, the records and the data provided during the chat, so that we can ensure the quality of the products we sell and also gather evidence for your complaint handling. We also manage emails or other correspondence sent to your Company, the data provided by them, so that we can conclude agreements with you to ensure the quality of the products produced.
- Other goals that ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS has the right to handle your personal data when you express your consent, when the data are to be processed on the basis of a legitimate interest in ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS, or when processing data are required by the relevant legislation. We may process personal data for another purpose, if we have obtained the consent of the data subject, or we have the right to process the data on the basis of a legitimate interest.
How do we protect your data?
ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS constantly seeks to maintain and, at the same time, improve organizational and technical security measures to protect the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data. ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS provided security assurance activities include the protection of personnel, information, IT infrastructure, internal and public networks as well as office buildings and technical installations.
Whom do we provide to your data?
- Data processors (subcontractors) who provide us the services (perform work) and manage your data on behalf of ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS as a data manager. Data managers have the right to process personal data only in accordance with our instructions and only to the extent, necessary for the proper performance of the obligations, set out in the contract. With the help of subcontractors, we take all necessary measures to ensure that our data managers also implement the appropriate organizational and technical security measures and maintain the secret of personal data.
- Other third parties with your consent, which may be obtained on specific case.
We can also provide your data:
- In response to requests from courts or public authorities, only to the extent necessary to properly enforce existing legislation or court order / certificate.
- How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of data processing or provided for by law if they provide for longer storage of data.
We strive to avoid keeping obsolete or unnecessary information and to ensure that personal data and other information is constantly updated and correct.
What are your rights?
You are entitled to:
- apply to ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS with the request to provide information about your personal data processed by ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS;
- apply to ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS with a request to correct your personal data and / or to suspend such processing of personal data, except for storage – in case you find out that the data are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate when you have read your personal data;
- apply to ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS with the request to destroy personal data or to stop the processing of such personal data, except for storage – in case your personal data are processed illegally or dishonestly;
- not to consent to the processing of your personal data when processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes or because of the legitimate interest pursued by ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS or a third party to whom personal data is provided;
What are cookies and why are they used?
A cookie is a small text file that the site saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. Cookies are stored in the Web browser’s file directory (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox) on the site’s visitor’s hard drive. Because of this, website may for some time “remember” your actions and options (eq., your registration name, language, font size and other display options), and you do not need to re-enter it each time you visit a site or browse on its various pages. Cookies do not pose any threat to the site’s visitor’s computer.
We save the information in order to:
- submit personalized content and advertisements;
- more accurately calculate site traffic and behavior of the visitors on the portal;
- allow staying in the directory upon return, after closing the web browser;
- your display options, such as: color contrast options or font size;
- have you already responded to the survey question in the popup window about the usefulness of your site’s content (so that you will not be asked again);
It is not necessary to allow the use of these cookies for the website to function, but it will make it easier for you to browse. You can delete or block cookies, but in this case, some features of this site may not work as expected.
Cookie information is not used to identify your identity, and we fully control the data collected about the use of the site. These cookies are not used for any purposes other than those described above.
What cookies are used on this site?
To improve the functionality of the site and facilitate its use, webpages use such cookies.
|Slapuko pavadinimas||Tikslas||Saugojimo trukmė|
|qtrans_front_language||Slapukas naudojamas įsiminti vartotojo pasirinktai svetainės kalai.||1 metai|
|_ga||Mes naudojame Google Analytics svetainės lankomumo sekimui. Naudojamas atpažinti lankytojui.||2 metai|
|_gat||Mes naudojame Google Analytics svetainės lankomumo sekimui. Naudojamas nustatyti krovimo greičiui||1 minutė|
|_gid||Mes naudojame Google Analytics svetainės lankomumo sekimui. Naudojamas atpažinti lankytojui.||24 valandos|
How to control cookies?
If you wish, you can control and / or delete cookies. More information is available at aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies already on your computer and set most browsers to prevent cookies from being stored on your device. However, in this case, you may need to manually change some of the options each time you visit the website, and some services and features may not work.
Information about setting up cookies and related changes in the most popular browsers are available here:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=cs_CZ&viewlocale=en_US
AB “ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS” warns that the change of settings is always valid for one browser only. If a visitor uses multiple browsers, he needs to change all browser settings individually. In addition, the visitor may at any time delete cookies from the multimedia memory. Additional information is provided using the browser or the operating system.
Answers to your inquiries
Any request or instruction relating to the Processing of Personal Data, you must provide us with written notice in one of the following ways: (i) Submitting such a request or order to us directly or by posting a registered postal item at Sedos str. 35, Telšiai, LT-87101; or (ii) sending such an application or instruction to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org from our previously submitted email address.
Upon receipt of such a request or instruction, we will respond and we will perform the actions specified in the request or refuse to do so. The response will be in writing.
Failure to resolve the issue with Telia, you have the right to contact the State Data Protection Inspectorate, which is responsible for the supervision and control of personal data protection legislation.