GERMANTAS GOUDA CHEESE CONTAINS 45 % FAT IN DRY MATTER
GOUDA is a semi-hard fermented cheese with a normal fat content and it is made from 100 % raw milk of cows that graze in meadows.
GERMANTAS GOUDA HAS THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- It is one of the most favourite types of semi-hard cheeses. This cheese boasts a characteristically rich, but strong flavour, and it has a flexible texture
- A cheese wheel weighs about 5 kg. This cheese develops all of its best qualities after ripening for 6 weeks
- Colour – light yellow, taste – mild
- It has occasional pea-sized holes throughout it that testify to the high quality of the product
- It is perfect for snacks, salads and cold sandwiches.